One thing that I forgot to mention about myself was that I had no clue of makeup (even basics!!),until I got married! It was post marriage that I got introduced to kajal and lipsticks :). And it took me few more years to finally understand, know it and start writing about it!
While trying to learn about all the makeup products, I always tried to ignore blushes. As per me, they were not part of the everyday makeup routine and can be left behind. Moreover, whenever I applied it, I ended up looking either like a joker or a patient. That really made me ignore the blushes more. Gradually, after following all my favourite beauty bloggers, watching their videos, I was able to understand the importance of the blush and also how to use them :)
Now, when I do not plan on putting a lot of makeup, I apply some compact powder, blush and I am good to go! So, I am here today to show all the pink tone blushes that use on regular basis.
|My Pink Blushes|
Shade & Price:
- Nyx Blush (PB28) - Rs. 700/- for 4 gm. I bought this from the new Sephora shop that opened in Forum Mall, Bengaluru. These are now also available online at Amazon or Flipkart at different prices. It is a very beautiful bright pink shade that immediately adds a natural pink glow to my face.
- Kiss Beauty Perfect Baked Blusher (Miracle) - Rs. 260/- for 8 gm. I came across this blusher at a local shop in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I had heard a lot about Kiss Beauty concealers, so thought of giving this a try. The shade is not so bright on your cheeks as it is in the picture. It has very small shimmer particles and a light pink colour. I also use it as a highlighter to brighten up my face.
- Lakme Forever Bloom (Ritu Beri Day) - Rs. 200/-. This is the first blush that I ever bought! Light pink in colour and highly pigmented. It has a very smooth texture with a very long staying power.
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow (Creamy Cinnamon, Fresh Coral, Peachy Sweetie) - Rs. 250/- for 7 gm. These Maybelline blushes are so bright and beautiful and costs so less! I love all the shades and there are my Go To blushes on daily basis. Creamy Cinnamon is light pink with brownish undertone. Fresh Coral is a bright shade and Peachy Sweetie is a little bit lighter that coral one. These are easily available online and in all the cosmetics shops.
- Makeup Revolution Blush (Love) - Rs. 420/- for 3.4 gm. I got this from Jabong during sale for Rs. 250/-. This is a beautiful everyday blush. Not very pigmented but can be easily built up.
- Maybelline Fit Me (208 Medium Nude) - Rs. 400/- for 4.5 gm. I got this again from Jabong for Rs. 300/- during sale. It has tiny shimmer particles with light pink shade. When applied you don't need a highlighter as this adds that glow to your face
|Kiss Beauty Miracle|
|Lakme Forever Bloom Ritu Beri Day|
|Maybelline Cheeky Glow|
|Maybelline Fit Me 208 Medium Nude|
|In Natural Light|
|In Yellow Light|
I hope you liked all the shades! Do let me know if you have any suggestions for me so that I can explore more!