I always feel so excited to share these with everyone, so I decided to start a new category 'MONTHLY FAVOURITES' on my blog :)
Starting the category with March, below are my super favourites for this month!!!
Starting from Left to Right:
- Forest Essentials Bath & Shower Oil and Silkening Shower Wash - these smell so heavenly when used together! I use the oil before bath and it gives a long lasting rosy feeling.
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel - this is my current holy grail product!! I have been using this daily since last few months and quite happy with the output.
- Gujiya - Also known as 'Purukiya', these are sweet dumplings made of all purpose flour and stuffed with khoya. These are specially made during the festival of Holi and tastes yummm!!
- Maybelline Lip Gradation RED1 - I just love this shade. Its red but not very bright, however it immediately brightens up your face.
|Maybelline Lip Gradation RED1|
- Kryolan Contour Pencil - Well this is a Contour pencil but I use it as eyebrow pencil. It has black shade on one side and a deep brown on the other. Its a long pencil which can be sharpened using any pencil sharpener. These fill up my brows so perfectly without making them looking artificial at all.
|Kryolan Contour Pencil (Brown)|
- Gold Plated Rings - I bought these from local shops and just love wearing them around.
Do let me know if you have loved using something the most last month!! You could comment below or post a pic on Instagram with hash tag '#itssilky'. I would love to try a few of your favourites too!!