Today I am here with the one of the most amazing product that you can find in the market.
It is the Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel!
|Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel|
Aloe Vera has always been a very important part of the Indian skin care routine. I recall my mom extracting the aloe vera pulp from the plant directly to apply on her face or to eat it. It has proved to be very beneficial in all the ways! Since, I am not able to get hold of the natural plant, I decided to try the Patanjali one. And I must admit that I am not disappointed at all!
Rs. 80/- INR for 150 ml
Packaging & Texture:
It comes in an big tube with a nozzle on one side to take out the gel. I find the packaging quite attractive with green gel on one side and a bright orange cap on the other side.
The product has a gel like consistency and once you apply it, it feels like water and not like any cream. As soon as you apply it on your skin, it feels a little greasy initially. Takes a little time to get absorbed completely and the skin feels quite smooth.
Ways to use Aloe Vera Gel:
- It can be directly applied over your face after cleaning it. It helps to minimize pigmentation, pimples, acne and scars.
- It should be used along with Vitamin E capsules at night for the dry skin to provide the needed moisture.
- Can be added to several face packs.
- Can be added to multiple hair masks as it makes the hair soft and shiny.
- It can be applied under your eyes to remove dark circles and fine lines.
- If any part of the body feels itchy, the gel can be directly applied over it.
I find this product to be very useful in all the ways. I have been using this on daily basis and also applying it over my hair. Being 90% pure aloe vera, this has lived to what it claims. You should definitely try this if you are a fan of all natural products,