How is your day going??? Well I am enjoying my longgg weekend at home..relaxing and experimenting :)
Since I had a lot of time in my hand, I decided to try another Nail Art pattern. N it turned out quite well!!
This is again a very simple one to do and takes very less time to complete. I created this using below items:
- 3 nail polishes. I used red, black and golden
- 2 acrylic colours. I have used red and black
- Some cotton
- A top coat
- A nail paint brush
Start by applying the black shade on your thumb and little finger. And red one on the rest of the fingers. Let the first coat dry for 5 minutes and then apply the second coat.
Use a very thin bristle brush, dip it in the black acrylic paint and create very thin lines (of different sizes) over the red painted nails.
Similarly, create thin line with red acrylic paint over the black painted nails.
When these lines dry a little bit, apply golden nail shade between the red and black lines on all the nails and let it dry.
Finally apply a top coat and wait for the nails to dry completely..
N your nails are ready to show off!!!
Used Items Details:
- Maybelline Express Finish Nail Color in the shade 'Cherry'
- Lakme True Wear Nail Color in 'Black'
- Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Nail Lacquer in 'All That Glitters'
- Colorbar Nail Enamel Exclusive in '108 Top Coat'
- Fevicryl Acrylic Colors in 'Black' & 'Red'
- Nail Paint Brush with thin bristles. I bought these from Amazon.
Hope you will like the experiment and do let me know if you try them out :)