So I have come up with this look which takes 10 minutes only ( I am serious Ladies!!) and with the least number of products. Another advantage: it definitely takes less time to clear the mess created while we were getting ready ;)
- Started off with applying Lakme Absolute Skin Natural Mousse. This gives such a smooth and natural finish that I don't need compact to set this! So 1 powder less :)
- Covered all my dark circles and spots with Maybelline Fit Me concealer
- Added Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush 'Creamy Cinnamon' on my cheeks to make them look naturally glowing.
- Since there is no time to apply eye shadows and keep blending them, I created a thick winged eye liner using Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner 'Jaded Mint'
- Outlined my lower eyelids with Maybelline Colossal Kohl 'Jewelled Jade' to keep the same color all over
- Applied the beautiful Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick in shade 'Midnight Pink'.
And I am done!!
So this is the final look which actually took so less time and gives me the edgy look.