Its the 2nd day and I am here with the second look of the week..
|Soft Brown Eyes With Brown Lips|
Oriflame The One Illusion Face Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation '128 Warm Nude Beige'
Mac Concealer 'NC35'
Maybelline Compact powder 'Transparent'
Mua Makeup Academy Mosaic Bronzer 'Mosaic 2'
Sivanna Colors Shimmer Bricks '04'
Lakme Forever Blush 'Ritu Beri: Day'
Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow
Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes 'Extra Black'
Loreal Paris Super Liner 'Carbon Gloss'
Streetwear Kajal 'Black'
Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper 'Brown'
Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm'140'
Neck piece from:
|Brushes used: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9|
Steps to achieve the look:
- Moisturize your face and wait for 10 minutes so that the skin absorbs all the moisturiser. Apply the primer all over your face using your hands.
- Take few drops of foundation on your palm and use the brush to apply it all over your face. You can also use your fingers to blend the foundation completely using Brush1.
- Use the Maybelline transparent powder to set all the foundation and concealer using Brush3
- Apply some blush on your cheek, and some bronzer to help make your face look sun tanned using Brush4
For the eyes:
- Apply shade 2 all over the eye lid using Brush6 and crease using Brush7
- Apply shade 3 at the end of your eye lid and all across the crease using Brush5. Make the shade as dark as you desire.
- Use Brush7 to mix all the shades together.
- Apply tha kajal at your waterline and the shade 4 all across your waterline using Brush6.
- Apply shade 1 at your eyes corner. This helps to brighten up the eyes.
Keep mixing the shades until you get you desired look.
Let me know if you liked the chocolate look :).
I will be there tomorrow with a new look.. till then Take Care and Live you life :) !!