I know I am back again with a lip balm and you might think I am crazy for them. Well, I would like to confirm your thoughts.. I am actually CRAZZZYYYY about lip balms !! I have been trying out soooo many of them. Every time I hear about a new lip balm, I am at the store to get it :)
Maybelline has recently launched its another set of lip balms in the Baby Lips range. These bright coloured lip candies are a perfect example of marketing! These are so bright and beautifully packaged that they immediately grab your attention!
|Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow - Mixed Berry|
Orange, Cherry, Peach, Raspberry, Mixed Berry
Rs. 275/- for 2g
I gifted myself with the Mixed Berry shade as this seemed to me the brightest and the cutest packaging of all :)
Packaging & Formula:
These chubby sticks comes in a very cute tube packaging. They are in the same color as the shade with the shade name written at the bottom. The formula is quite moisturising and contains Vitamin E. It also adds a subtle pinkish color along with a fruity smell (which goes away gradually).
But, I also found them a little sticky initially which goes away with time.
|Swatch - Mixed Berry|
- Keeps the lips hydrated for 3-4 hours
- The packaging is super cute and attractive.
- It is quite easy to carry around
- The formula is quite smooth and glides on easily
- It adds some color to the lips along with the hydration
- Feels quite sticky initially(which I didn't like)
- Quantity seems to be less for the given price
- Transfers a lottt
- It might not work for very dry lips
- The color settles in the lines of the lips.
I loved the new Lip Candy range. These provides a beautiful color tint along with the moistursation. Hence, quite helpful for those who don't want to wear lipsticks but need some color tint on their lips!