Hope you are enjoying the winters!! While I love the season, we need to take extra care of our skin!!
Talking about the pain of chapped lips :(. It is so important to take extra care of them during winters. We all have tried soooo many lip balms to help get that soft and moisturised lips.
I have found 1 such balm which can be the answer to all your winter problems!! I received this as part of the January Fab Bag.
|Kronokare Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion lip balm|
Rs. 95/- for 10ml
Packaging & Formula:
The Kronokare Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion lip balm comes in a tube package with a tiny nozzle on top. The packaging is quite sturdy and easy to apply without using your fingers. This also makes it quite hygienic!
It has a very creamy formula and glides on very smoothly on your lips. It is colourless and is an amazing mix of peppermint, shea butter and sunflower oil. As soon as you apply it on the lips, it starts its work and gives a cooling explosion! This goes away in 10 minutes but the product stays for quite long to keep your lips hydrated.
- Silicon and paraben free
- Gives a minty taste (you would love it if you like the flavour!)
- It contains Vitamin E and shea butter which helps keep the lips moisturised
- Can be used under matte lipsticks since it is not greasy
- Limited availability (it is currently available on Fab Bag (http://www.fabbag.com/kronokare- cooling-explosion-lip-balm.html) and Kronokare website (http://www.kronokare.com/face-care/lip-balm/kk-lbfk-10-mrp)
- The cooling effect might not be appreciated by everyone
The lip balm is effective and comes handy to keep your lips hydrated. Overall, it does quite a good job and can be used during winters. Worth a try!