Well I am back after a very short break.. there were sudden travel plans and as usual was busy packing and travelling :)
I prefer to carry less makeup stuffs and ones which can be mixed & matched easily. Mostly neutrals become our travel buddies until there is a ceremony to attend. While packing for my regular trip, I picked up 2 of Miss Claire's lip creams and took along to check if they are actually what they claim.
While, I am still travelling I tried to take some time out to give a big shout out and my respect to these beautiful & amazing Soft Matte Lip Creams!!
|Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams|
"It's not lipstick, nor is it gloss, it's like nothing you've experienced before. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte."
Rs. 195/- INR for 6.5gm
The lip creams comes in a transparent cylindrical shaped plastic bottles with a black cap/applicator on top. It is quite light weight and easy to carry. The bottles have the shade numbers written at the bottom and the color is easily visible through the transparent bottle. The applicator is light and helps spread the cream evenly on the lips.
Pigmentation & Texture:
This is the best part!! I am totally in love with its soft and light texture. The lip cream is so easy to apply and has a good pigmentation. The colour shows up beautifully in 2 swipes . While applying, this appears in creamy texture and takes time to settle down. Once it dries up, it turns completely matte and does not bleed at all!!
- Very light weight
- Amazing pigmentation with just 2 swipes
- Reasonable priced
- A perfect dupe for high end brands like NYX & Colorbar
- Travel friendly packaging
- A perfect applicator with the bottle
- Applies as a cream and dries up with a velvety matte finish
- Does not get transferred after it dries up
- Does not get settled into the fine lines after drying up
- Stay on your lips for a good 6 - 7 hours without any bleeding
- Does not dry up your lips at all!
- Available in many beautiful shades that suits most of the skin complexions
- Biggest issue is its availability. It is sometimes available on few sites like Amazon , Flipkart but remains Out of Stock most of the time.
- Dry lips might need some lip balm before applying it to keep the lips hydrated.
Availability in few cities:
- Jain Brothers in Bengaluru
- Beauty Palace, The Beauty Shop in Mumbai
- Much More in Phoenix Mall, Pune
How it looks on wearing:
|Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 05|
|Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 17|
Miss Claire lip creams are a must to try and its availability in multiple colours makes it a good option for everyone.
Go for it ladies.. you will fall in love with this!! I was able to get hold of these colours only :( Let me know how are the other shades looking on you :)